sand - complete set of every sand we have in stock - 12 ml screw top glass tube of each
Back in stock soon. Inquire.
The 12 sand types in the set:
1. orange pink dune sand derived from the Navajo Sandstone in Utah
2. yellow brown dune sand derived from a sandstone member in the Menefee Formation, New Mexico
3. black magnetite sand from a beach at the mouth of the Chagres River near the Caribbean end of the Panama Canal - limited quantity. Only available in this set
4. green sand, primarily olivine from South Point, Hawaii
5. chocolate brown beach sand, Rockaway Beach, California, primarily derived from rocks of the Jurassic/Cretaceous Franciscan Complex
6. sand derived from heterogeneous glacial till - Dorr Skeels Beach, Bull Lake, Montana
7. oolitic sand from Great Salt Lake, Utah
8. angular-grained quartz sand from Zuma Beach, Malibu, California
9. garnetiferous sand from Pfeiffer Beach, California
10. angular black basalt sand from the top of a lava flow in Hawaii (not rounded beach sand)
11. white gypsum sand from Lake Lucero, the same sand that forms the dunes at White Sands National Park
12. Large-grained quartz dune sand, Monastery Beach, Carmel Bay, California
There are approximately 20-22 grams of sand in each tube by weight, 12 ml by volume.
Shipping: Priority Mail package. Click > here < for shipping rates. See Note! on the shipping page. Use back button to return to this page.
Making multiple purchases? Click on the "combine shipping" button in the shopping cart. We'll send an invoice with combined shipping. A link in that invoice will bring you back to checkout, no hassle.